What is Social Media?
Social media is a interactive tool or platform that is used to make it easier for people to share information (such as tips, information and opinions about your business). There are many websites and applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest that are ever-growing and that are used daily. You probably use one or more today, as you’re reading this. Social media is here to stay, and businesses need to adapt to these great marketing opportunities.
What is Social Media Management?
Social Media Management includes everything from creating a social media strategy to further your brand and audience to editing a blog post and setting up schedules to share content. Social Media Management can help you engage with customers, grow your audience and convert more leads into paying customers.
I Can Help You in the Following Ways:
- Create a social media strategy to increase brand awareness and business growth
- Create and setup social media profiles
- Create branded content to share with your audience
- Optimize layout and content for better engagement
- Track and monitor views, leads, and conversions among other key performance indicators
- Monitoring conversations regarding your brand throughout the internet
- Responding to customer comments and complaints
- and much more!
Contact me today to see how I can help you take your social presence to the next level!